Let's be abundantly clear. The killing of Pvt. William Long on Monday was the first act of terror perpetrated on American soil since 9/11/01. Until today, President Obama was completely silent on the issue, which speaks volumes.
Our sincere condolences to the family of Pvt. Long. May God bless them for the sacrifice they have made for this great nation. Their son never had an opportunity to fight for this country, but his willingness to do so speaks volumes about who he was. May his death not be in vain.For funeral plans see this link.
- Michelle Malkin has done a great job of mapping the course that has been taken. See her article here, and Obama has finally issued a statement, which can be read here.
- Did the White House order the FBI to "back off" anti-terror investigations of radicalized Muslim converts?
- See an interview with Pvt. Long's father here.
- American Thinker also wrote a great piece today in honor of Pvt. Long.
- Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, the muslim extremist who committed this act of terror, didn't intend to stop with just two of our finest--he intended to kill more. See this link for more details.
- Source: Arkansas Shooting Suspect Searched Targeted Sites on Google
**Soldier slain by domestic terrorist laid to rest with honors. See this link for more details.**