In recent years, we've seen an enormous increase in the number of conservative women that are involving themselves in American politics--both in the arena, and on the sidelines.
I'm working on a project for which I'd love your input, whether you're male or female. All I ask is that you consider yourself to be a conservative. (Republican, Independent, or Democrat) Please follow this link, copy/paste the questions into the body of the email, and send me your honest answers.
1. Do you vote? If so, why? If not, why not?
2. Do you consider yourself to be a conservative? If not, there is no need to continue with this questionnaire.
3. What is your party affiliation?
4. What is your religious affiliation, if any?
5. Beyond casting your vote at the ballot box, what other ways are you involved with the candidate(s) of your choice? Please list them all.
6. If you are a conservative woman, how do you feel about women like Michele Bachmann (R-MN), Sarah Palin (former Governor of Alaska), and other women like these, holding the political offices they hold/held? Would you vote for a conservative woman for President? If so, why? If not, why not?
7. If you are a conservative gentleman, how do you feel about women in politics? Would you vote for a conservative woman for President? If so, why? If not, why not?
8. If you don't mind sharing, what is your age range?
Please feel free to be honest with your answers. Your contact information will not be used in any way, unless I contact you for written permission. If there is any point on which you care to elaborate, please feel free to do so.
Please utilize the social media icons below, and invite your friends to participate. Thank you so much for your time!